- Land requirement for the expansion project already in possession.
- Environmental Clearance (“EC”) for an additional capacity of 1350 MW obtained from MoEF, GoI
- NOC from State CRZ (Coastal Regulatory Zone) Authority obtained.
- Consent for Establishment (CFE) from Andhra Pradesh PCB obtained.
- No-Objection Certificate from Airports Authority of India (AAI) for stack height of the proposed expansion project obtained.
- Grid connectivity from PGCIL obtained
- Financial Closure achieved for the First Block of 350+ MW of the Expansion Activity
- Inviting bids for the selection of Turnkey EPC Contractor or Main Plant Equipment (MPE) Contrator under ICB route for the 1st phase of 350+MW gas based combined cycle power project.
- Fuel linkage under active consideration (alternatively Fuel linkage is under process with the concerned Ministries)
- Target for commissioning of the first block of 350+ MW would be completed by April 2013
- Pre-bid conference will be held on May 2,2011,and the last date for bid submission has been extended to 30th June 2011 (18.00 hours).
Invitation of Bids for the selection of Turnkey EPC Contractor OR Main Plant Equipment (MPE) Contractor through International Competitive Bidding (ICB) route for the 1st block of 350 MW (+20%)gas based capacity combined cycle power project issued on 16-04-2011.
Pre-bid conference will be held on May 2,2011.The last date for bid submission has been extended to 30th June 2011 (18.00 hours).